Our physicians do not accept insurance for their services. The reason is that our patients desire more time, consideration and contact with our physicians. In addition, insurance pays poorly for care provided by integrative medicine physicians.
But being outside of the insurance model has many benefits to our patients:
- More time - Average visits no less than 30 minutes and up to 2 hours
- More contact - Ease of contact. No-wait policy
- Better service - We are not overburdened with too many patients. We keep our patient to physician ratio about 400:1 whereas typical traditional physician practices are 2000:1
- Better treatment - Using all forms of treatment, traditional and integrative, we spare no tool in getting our patients healthy and keeping them that way.
- More tools! - Not being "under the thumb" of the insurance carriers, our office can provide services not covered by medical insurance.
There is a need for Insurance
We do desire patients to have insurance, although not a requirement, so that we can order extensive and specialized laboratory tests which are billed to your insurance. Our extensive network and relationship to the premiere and sub-specialty labs, which often may not be covered by insurance, provides the patient thousands of dollars of lab testing at a minimal cost.
Call and ask about further details on how we can provide the newest and most extensive testing to you!